All our services are offered free of charge. Our staff is always available to answer to your questions or needs. We welcome your comments or suggestions on the services we provide or what you would like to see the SCCIQ do for our community.
Our Programs and Services:
- Active listening, intervention, counselling and referral: on the phone or in person (by appointment or walk-in)
- Free income tax clinic
- Legal clinic: free consultation with a lawyer on appointment basis
- Assistance in the filling out of official forms
- Census, CSST, SAAQ, etc.
- Employment insurance benefits
- Passports and others
- Referral to existing resources and support to caregivers of elderly, ill or handicapped persons.
- Free Flu vaccination clinic
- Conferences and promotion of programs on health-related subjects and social issues such as, Alzheimer, Diabetes, Cancer, healthy eating, conjugal violence, drug abuse, elder abuse, etc.
Counselling/referral and support to such groups or social problems:
- Widowers or persons grieving and experiencing a loss
- Individuals suffering from substance abuse, addiction and their families
(ex. drugs, alcohol)
- Persons suffering from depression and other problems